USERN: Universal Scientific Education and Research Network
USERN is organized exclusively for advancement of authentic, ethical and professional scientific research and education and consequently advancement of science for non-military purposes and public good.
We envision a reliable network of universally validated resources including ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources in order to launch and facilitate authentic, ethical and professional scientific research intended to improve human life.
Our mission is to provide scientific and technical infrastructure in order to universally:
1. Validate ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources and determine their scientific credibility and reliability
2. Classify and grade ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources
3. Improve ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources
4. Connect and share ideas, facilities, human, financial and educational resources considering their scope and their grades and establish their collaboration
5. Allocate facilities, human, financial and educational resources to ideas with the most importance for improvement of human life.
CARE: Collaborative Achievements in Research and Education
Caring is the essence of nursing profession. Each individual has a distinctive feature called “care capacity” that is regarded as moral attitude toward other human beings. Care refers to responding to others’ needs by understanding and adopting their ends as one’s own and making an effort to cultivate them. Accordingly, by considering such kind of a responsive attitude towards another human being, care has the potential to bring about further expression of humanity.
The Collaborative Achievements in Research & Education (CARE) is established as the office of USERN at Nursing & Midwifery School of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. This office aimed to work and collaborate together to learn from and grow with each other. Collaboration is central to many scientific endeavors. We intended to provide an opportunity for all nurses and midwives to be able to promote their ability in research and education through collaborative achievements. Meanwhile taking into account that we are responsible care for others in terms of understanding and adopting their ends as ours and strive to actualize and cultivate them.
Since the World Health Organization (WHO) has designated 2020 as the “Year of the Nurse and Midwife”, in honor of the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale; we hope that CARE office of USERN will provide an opportunity for nurses and midwives all over the world to come together and collaborate on shared priorities to make the world a healthier place.
Prof. Alireza Nikbakht Nasrabadi (Co-founder)
Dr. Arpi Manookian (Scientific Secretary)
Sahar Mohseni (Executive Secretary)