About the Group :
This Department started its activities in 1985. The first Master’s program in this Department was held in 1989. Consistent with the establishment of new majors at Master’s level at the School of Nursing and Midwifery including NICU and Geriatric Nursing, the teaching of management courses for these majors is done at this Department.
The operational programs of the department are aimed at empowering nursing students for performing management roles (at Bachelor’s level) and management and educational roles (at Master’s level). These programs are accomplished relying on programming, problem solving, decision making, and creative thinking skills so that the students can be useful as qualified and competent instructors or managers in improving individual, family, and social health. This requires disambiguating and troubleshooting theoretical and internship curricula based on the results of polls, improving the knowledge of the academic staff members with the help of the most up-to-date scientific achievements, and informing them of the latest facilities and coordinating the programming of internship between education and clinic.
Courses offered at the Department of Nursing Management Education include:
• Principles of Nursing Services Management, 2 theoretical credits and 2 field internship credits (Nursing Bachelor’s level)
• Principles of Nursing Management, 2 theoretical credits (Master’s level).
• Leadership Practices, 2 theoretical credits and 1 applied credit (Master’s level).
• Principles of Nursing Management; 2 theoretical credits and 1 applied credit (Master’s level).
• Principles of Nursing Services Management, 2 theoretical credits and 1 applied credit (Master’s level).
Tel:+9821 61054 208
Add:Nosrat St., Tohid Sq., 1419733171, Tehran, Iran