Following the Islamic beliefs of the Iranian society and the values embraced by the Islamic Republic of Iran, all of us are committed to observe God’s will in all aspects of our lives. The School of Nursing and Midwifery tries to move in the direction set by the scientific map of Tehran University of Medical Sciences which is meant to help all members of the university contribute to individual and organizational purposes. In doing so, we always keep in mind to :
1. Rely on God and seek God’s assistance in all our purposes,
2. Step in the direction of achieving sublime Islamic goals with respect to principles of the Islamic Republic of Iran and consider the upholding of the Islamic ethics and sublime values as our duty.
3. Honor human dignity and observe respect for the precious human essence as part of our religious responsibility (And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference: the Holy Qur'an, 17:70),
4. Based on justice, equity, and worthiness, all beneficiaries must benefit from services, conveniences and opportunities including scientific, research and welfare facilities regardless of gender, race, nationality, religion and socioeconomic status. (… and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.: the Holy Qur'an, 16:97).
5. Endeavor to establish a culture of honest dialog and interaction based on ethical principles and avoid unpleasant behaviors such as backbiting, spreading rumors, and upbraiding or rancorous acts against each other.
6. Employ wisdom and full participation as the best way of approaching organizational purposes; develop a collaborative culture fostering intellectual openness, innovation, creativity to empower the institution.
7. Always adhere to trustworthiness and confidentiality principles and endeavor to keep confidential documents safe and secure.
8. Respect the altruism and benevolence principle, “do unto others as we would have them do unto us” and help each other to improve our expertise and facilitate professional progress.
9. Commit ourselves to professional and social duties and try to put our personal and organizational purposes in the same direction.
10. Pay back the society for our knowledge with developing a culture of successor training, disseminating knowledge and improving scientific capabilities.
11. Avoid extravagancy, put punctuality and well-organizing on the tiptop of our tasks and do our best to improve the School in all the respects.